Thursday, October 28, 2010

Reading Journal

The novel Blindeness is a fictional story about a epidimic that is spreading through this town. The Blindness that these people are experiancing is very different from the typical kind. Instead of seeing black darkness these victims see a bright white. With the government fully alarmed they start gahtering people who have either gone blind or were exposed to the unkown virus. Being placed in an abandoned asylum the infected must in alot of ways take care of each other. To me it seems if they seperate themselves they will not beableto survive on there on during their time in this asylum. This story great and draws me in completely even though its been going slow so far. I also find the the Saramago wrote this stroy is very different. Dialoge is mixed all together with no quotation marks or indentions. I was told that it gives the reader a blind feeling. I relly like that  style. IT would be a good way to help me improve my dialoge.

No comments:

Post a Comment