Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Writting Blog

I've written three pieces so far, but they are not completely done yet. I still have to finish two of the pieces and change some stuff around in one. I have continued the chapter with Karen visiting her grandmother and thought it would be good to show a talent you would never expect from Karen. The piece that's nearly done is the one where Mills my main character gets a tattoo with Gab to keep her company. With this chapter i wanted some conflict with the fact that Gab is dealing and using prescribed drugs. I'm still debating on how i want Lisa and James her guardians should find out about her new tattoo and how they will react. I also think that i should reveal Mills may react to following the rules she never had to follow before coming to live with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment